Recipe for making Thai Green Curry paste at home.
Homemade Thai green curry paste recipe.
- 1/2 cup green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup cilantro , with tender stems
- 3 green chilies
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 7-8 cloves garlic
- 3 stalks lemongrass , trimmed, halved and chopped
- 1½ inch ginger , roughly chopped
- 4 green onions or 7-8 red pear onions, roughly chopped
- 2 small shallots (onions) , roughly chopped
- 1 inch turmeric , roughly chopped or 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1½ tsp salt
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 10-12 leaves kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp oil
Toast cumin and coriander seeds on medium flame for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
Then pulse everything together in a blender, scraping sides down until it becomes a fine paste.
Your Thai Green Curry Paste is ready! You can store it in a fridge for upto a month.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for step-by-step videos.