With fresh Georgia peaches, toasty bread, mozzarella, and balsamic, this Italian Peach Panzanella is the perfect warm salad! Sweet and tangy all in one, it’s a delicious fall meal!
Panzanella is a Tuscan salad that is popularly enjoyed during summer and early fall. Traditionally it’s made with fresh veggies like tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions along with toasty homemade bread and balsamic vinaigrette.
This fun twist offers a delicious sweetness from these gorgeous Georgia peaches that are just about to go out of season. With the weather becoming cooler and the days shorter, this Peach Panzanella has become my go-to for a weeknight meal!
WATCH HOW TO MAKE PEACH PANZANELLA SALAD:
With fresh Georgia peaches, toasty bread, mozzarella, and balsamic, this Italian Peach Panzanella is the perfect warm salad!
- 8 oz rustic bread
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes , halved
- 2 peaches , diced
- 1/4 cup fresh mozzarella cheese , torn
- 8 basil leaves , finely chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
Dice or tear the bread into 1 inch pieces and toss them with 1 tbsp olive oil. Place them onto a lined baking tray and bake at 350°F/180°C till slightly golden brown and crispy.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil and balsamic vinegar until lightly combined. Add in the other ingredients and oven toasted bread, and mix till well combined.
Serve with some fresh basil and a drizzle of balsamic glaze! Enjoy!
- The peaches should be ripe but still firm because otherwise the salad will become soggy.
- Any rustic bread roll like ciabatta, sourdough, or French bread works great for this! You can even make use of slightly stale bread.
- I like it best when the salad is served with warm bread, freshly toasted from the oven.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for step-by-step videos.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?