Perfect for those sweet-tooth cravings, this One Minute Chocolate Mug Cake is the dessert of your dreams! With a decadent dark chocolate flavor that comes together in just a few minutes, there’s no easier cake to snack on!
Like any other recipe that can be made in under 5 minutes, this mug cake is cooked using a microwave. But there’s no compromise on flavor or taste, this cake is the real deal.
So whenever you get a late night sweet-tooth craving or you’re just in the mood for some chocolate cake, look no further than this super simple recipe!
HOW TO MAKE 1 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE:
- Sift the dry ingredients! Sift the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder using a sieve to aerate the cake for a fluffy end result.
- Add other ingredients! Add in the milk, oil, vanilla essence, sugar, and salt.
- Make the batter! Mix till combined and then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour in a mug! Pour the batter into a slightly greased mug.
- Cook! Microwave for 60 seconds or until properly cooked.
- Serve warm! Enjoy it warm with some ice-cream or fresh fruits!
Perfect for those sweet-tooth cravings, this One-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake is the dessert of your dreams! With a decadent dark chocolate flavor that comes together in just a few minutes, there’s no easier cake to snack on!
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- pinch salt
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 tbsp chocolate chips
In a small mixing bowl, sift together the flour, coca powder, and baking powder.
Mix in the sugar, salt, milk, oil, and vanilla essence and stir till combined.
Fold in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a slightly greased mug.
Microwave for 1 minute (varies based on the power of your microwave). To check if the cake is done, insert a knife into the cake and if it comes out clean, it’s ready to eat!
Serve warm with some ice-cream or fresh fruits and enjoy!
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for step-by-step videos.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?